- Molecular Biology
- Nano-Herbal Drug designing
- Cancer Biology
- M. Sc. Biotechnology from Vishwa Bharaty University, Kolkata, West Bengal
- B. Sc. Biotechnology from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- +2 Science from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- H.S.C from Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha
- Working as a PhD Scholar at Research & Development Centre, Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Worked as a Guest Lecturer at Rama Devi Women's College, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Presented a poster entitled “Design of herbal drugs using soft computing approach” “Current Trends in Drug Discovery Research” CTTDDR-2010 at Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Seminars and Symposia
- Attended the International Conference on “Recent Advances in Bioinformatics” September 3-5, 2010 KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
- Attended the 4th International Symposium on “Current Trends in Drug Discovery Research” February 17-21, 2010 Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Panda, A., Behera, P. M., Padhy, L. N., Padhi, P., Design of herbal drugs using soft computing approach. Med. Chem. Res. (2010) Vol.19, Supplement 1: S45-S55.
- Behera, P. M., Panda, A., Sethy, B. K., Nayak, S., Padhi, P., Docking and QSAR studies of PTP1B inhibitors: an in silico approach in potential drug designing. Souvenir of Recent Advances in Bioinformatics, (2010): p. 85-88.
- Behera, P. M., Panda, A., Nayak, S., Padhi, P., Molecular Modeling and Structural characterization of BRCA1-ZBRK1 complex to interpret novel insights in cancer biology, Souvenir of Current Trends in Drug Discovery Research, (2010): p. 88.