- Behera, P. M., Dixit, A., Nayak, S., Padhi, P., In silico Expressed Sequence Tag (EST) analysis in identification of novel diabetic genes as virtual therapeutic targets. (Manuscript in review)
- Behera, D. K., Behera, P. M., Dixit, A., Acharya, L., Padhi, P., In silico biology of H1N1: molecular modelling of novel receptors and docking studies of inhibitors to reveal new insight in flu treatment. (Manuscript in review)
- Behera, P. M., Panda, A., Sethy, B. K., Nayak, S., Padhi, P., Docking and QSAR studies of PTP1B inhibitors: an in silico approach in potential drug designing. Souvenir of Recent Advances in Bioinformatics , (2010): p. 85-88.
- Panda, A., Behera, P. M., Padhy, L. N., Padhi, P., Design of herbal drugs using soft computing approach. Med. Chem. Res. (2010) Vol.19, Supplement 1: S45-S55.
- Behera, P. M., Panda, A., Nayak, S., Padhi, P., Molecular Modeling and Structural characterization of BRCA1-ZBRK1 complex to interpret novel insights in cancer biology, Souvenir of Current Trends in Drug Discovery Research , (2010): p. 88.