Eastern India's First Private Medical College - An ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
Important Instructions of Health Checkups
Important Instructions :
- .Please report at health Cheq counter, OPD ground Floor, 'A' wing between 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. Monday thru Saturday and with prior appointment on Sunday and holidays.
- .You are advised to come on an empty stomach for the Health Cheq, have 2-3 glasses of plain water only.
- .Do not take any medicines, cigarettes tobacco or any fluids besides water (no milk, tea, coffee, etc) in the morning. In case , You are on medication kindly bring your medicines/previous reports with you.
- .Bring fasting sample of urine and stool, first morning sample if possible.
(Sterilized containers for samples are available on request at MHC Counter.)
- .Inform the Health Cheq reception, if you are Diabetic or a Cardiac Patient.
- .Very Important instructions for women
- 1. Pregnant ladies or if suspecting pregnancy, please do not get any X-ray done.
- 2. You are advised not to undergo Health Cheq during your menstrual period.
- 3. In case of any doubt, please contact the health Cheq counter before the Cheq.
- .We accept payment by-
Cash, Gift cheq, Demand Draft in favour of Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar